Application: this product is intended to provide a low current density return channel for high frequency current during monopolar surgery when used in conjunction with a high frequency Electrosurgical unit;
1) The plate should be placed near the surgical area and clean, hairless (hair should be shaved), no dander, no scar, no infection, no bone protruding, muscle, blood vessel rich parts, the surface of the plate must be clean and smooth;
2) For patients with (passive) metal implants in the body, plate placement should avoid the surgical current of the implant;
3) Do not insert other objects and impurities between the plate and the patient’s skin during use;
4) During surgery, the entire area of the plate (more than 70% of the area must be ensured) should always be tightly and evenly fitted to the appropriate part of the patient, and any movement or bad contact between the metal plate and the patient should be prevented;
5) When the high-frequency electrosurgical knife is started (output excitation), the naked body of the medical staff shall not contact the electrode plate. Therefore, the medical staff must wear medical rubber gloves with good insulation.
After surgery, wipe off dirt and dirt with a wet gauze or cotton ball soaked in 75% alcohol.
|Item Name||Reusable ESU pad/ Patient plate/ Ground pad|
|Application||Negative electrode f|
|Cable material||Medical TPU|
|Plate dimension||20cm x12cm|
|Type||Adult and Pediat|